There is an opening for the Profile of Patent Research Analyst in Food Domain at Stellarix.
Stellarix is a Global Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Company specializing in the field of Intellectual Property research, Business Research and Market Research based out of Pink city Jaipur (Rajasthan).
Conceived by seasonal professionals with close to a decade of experience of working with many of the fortune 500 companies. Stellarix is helping companies around the globe to add new dimensions and standards to the intellectual property analysis.
The team Stellarix is currently working with Corporations of varied sizes and law firms worldwide to help them in providing timely and international standard analysis in the field of patent landscaping, patent searches, intellectual property asset management, patent portfolio management, competitive intelligence, identifying white spaces, IP watch services, patent litigation support, business research, market research and other customizable projects.
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Job Category: Patent research and analytic
Requirement for: M.Sc. in Food Technology
CGPA : above 7
Date of joining if selected: ASAP
Salary : 3 to 3.5 LPA
Job responsibilities: Patent research, patent analytics and landscaping with patent searching.
Work hours: 9 am to 7pm (approx.) - Saturdays and Sundays off (5 days a week)
Desired Candidate Profile
* Post graduates from Food background
* Candidates must have good analytical and communication skills, with an eye for detail
* Good Subject knowledge
* Ability to work with team members in a supportive way which encourages team building and confidence with individual members
* Ability to work under pressure and meet inflexible deadlines
* Understand both internal and external customer requirements and provide and implement ideas for improvement
* Willingness to learn on the job
* Ability to understand and work on inventions from Food domain.
This is a challenging, research-oriented role and would require the incumbent to keep abreast with current trends and developments in their technical industry.
The selected candidates will work on projects for US and Europe based Fortune 500 companies as well as top Law firms and patent attorneys. The incumbent will benefit from a personalized, extensive training routine that will develop their understanding and skills in the Intellectual Property and Patent Research fields.
The Person will be responsible for tasks like prior art search, drafting specification, claims drafting assigned to her/him and complete them with highest quality in the given time frame. He/she will be responsible to apply technical concepts to intellectual property management. This is a responsible position wherein the incumbent would function in a team dedicated to our clients. This is a challenging and research oriented role and would require the incumbent to have a sound conceptual understanding of current technologies in the scientific domain.
The person should be ready to work in any type of field. More specifically his roles would include the following:
* Conduct IP related searches
Understand the technological concepts / key features of the subject invention / patent
Search relevant databases, Internet and other resources to find out art in similar technologies
Present the findings to clients in the form of a detailed report
* Communicate with clients regarding breadth and scope of search; speak knowledgeably about technical aspects of search
* Keep abreast with updates and changes to commercial patent and technical databases
* Assisting patent attorneys and clients in various stages of litigation studies including invalidating competitorís patents and proving infringement of clients patents by products owned by competitors.
* Performing due-diligence and patent portfolio studies of companies to facilitate clients in taking an informed decision for mergers or acquisitions.
PS: There will be a bond of 1 year with the company.
Kindly forward the CV of interested candidates at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
HR Executive Recruitment
Stellarix Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
Plot D-232/ 233 | 3rd Floor Atlantis Tower |Hanuman Nagar,Vaishali, Jaipur- 302021 | India
Aus: (Tel) +61 (280) 113 969 | USA: (Fax) +1 (206) 428 1217
INDIA: (Tel) +91 (141) 511 1443 | (Mobile) +91-9887441145